The responsive workplace toolkit
Employees no longer have to come to the office to be productive. 8-hour shifts at a desk are over. Workplace managers have to learn how to adapt to these changing behaviors of employees.
The responsive workplace toolkit compiles insights, research, and examples from some of the most innovative workplace leaders in our industry, to help you build a responsive workplace — and mindset — to manage the new office.
- Competing with work-from-home to foster in-office serendipity
- Rethinking when work happens. Say goodbye to 9-5
- Change management when shifting to unassigned seating
- Designing an agile activity-based workplace
- How to AB-test your workspace
Get the guide